Friday, May 21, 2010

Gray Day

It's raining. The kind of nice steady, slow drizzle that I really love. The only problem with it is that I'm going out camping with Jack and Ben tonight. There was a brief, "what if it's still raining?" thing that Becky brought up . . . but we'll still go out. It's just over night and the forecast says just drizzly all day, clearing up late.

The big downer of the day was hearing a "no" back from Great Lakes. Becky and I had a long, more serious conversation about applying to law school, or what other options are available if I change careers. Take some refresher math courses and the actuarial exams? I'll look at that.

I mean, I'm still looking for a mainframe developer job until some other plan is finalized, but if that is continuing to go nowhere . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment