Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mitt Wins!

This debate. At least, he won the "debate" portion of it. I mean, he didn't convince me to vote for him, but he gave the better presentation last night. I've got to admit I missed a good chunk of the debate while putting Tabby to bed, but I imagine he did as well during that portion I missed.


My overall impression is that, sure enough, we have two politicians running for president. But at least they both seem competent.

Romney had a good point that he really can't give the level of detail everyone expects him to. The president's role is to establish broad principles and then legislators hammer out the details. I still like President Obama's broad principles better.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your assessment of Mitt's win. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly awaiting your assessment of Biden's VP debate win, and Obama's 2nd and 3rd debate wins. Mittens/Ryan are dangerous and bad for America.

    ReplyDelete