Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Big News

I had intended to write an entry about my impressions of the rest of the presidential debates. But I heard some astounding news today. Bigger than politics.


There's a new Disney Princess. I'm not talking about Sofia. That wasn't really astounding. That was just the Disney machine chugging away. No, this is bigger even than cartoon racial demographics.
Meet the new Disney Princess:


I mean, I guess the news I heard wasn't really about Leia becoming a Disney princess. That's just the first thing I thought of when I heard Disney bought LucasFilm. You know, being Daddy to a five year old, Disney Princess infatuated little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we saw a pic that was floating around Facebook - Mickey Mouse in a Darth Vader mask saying, "Luke, I am your father."

    ReplyDelete