Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pictures!

Finally. Getting the pictures up from when my Mom and Dad came up to visit.

We spent an afternoon at the Green Bay Botanical Gardens


Funny story while we wre there. Tabby decided she wanted to catch a fish with a stick. She found a stick of suitable length and went to sit patiently on the step by the koi pond.

"What fish do you think you're going to catch," I asked.

"That one," Tabby answered, pointing to a big orange one.

"I think that fish is old enough that it knows better than to bite a stick."

"Then maybe I'll catch a stupid small one."


We spent another afternoon at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary.


My parents were here for Jack's 18th birthday!


We went to Baird Creek Park to get a family picture taken. We had fun in some pictures. Tabby was mostly fussy, which is really unusual for her. Especially in front of a camera. We even got a picture to turn out okay, I think. Yay digital cameras.


I like this one because Becky always says Sam's name sounds like a doctor. Like she could imagine hearing "Paging Dr. Samuel Marsh. Dr. Samuel Marsh, report to wherever," over a hospital PA system. And here we caught him looking kinda' doctor like.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hooray! I have been waiting for these pictures! I love all that you have posted - what a great time we had with your family. We love you bunches and bunches!

    ReplyDelete