Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Becky and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary yesterday. 21! Woo Hoo! 21 years with such an attractive, intelligent, talented woman. I really am the luckiest guy in the world.

We went out to eat at Applebee's then caught Star Trek: Into Darkness. Dinner was good. The movie was good. As Becky put it, Star Trek was exciting, action packed, full of special effects and yet they still managed to find time to make us care about the characters.

We also saw a longer trailer for Man of Steel than I've seen before. Oh man, it looks soooo good. I mean, like worth going to the theater even if Star Trek wasn't good. And Star Trek was good! I don't mean to diminish it was in any way. The Man of Steel trailer was just that awesome. So awesome that as we walked out of the theater Becky asked, "How broke do we want to be this paycheck? Like should we take the boys to see Man of Steel this weekend?"

I vote yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment